DPL is a downloadable software for web application ("Projects") deployment, hosting and monitoring.
- CPU: x86 64-bit
- Operation system: Any 64-bit Linux based distributions. Recommended: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
DPL is licensed, not sold. It is, and shall remain at all times, the absolute and unrestricted property of DPL.
- Trial: This is a free-of-charge license that lets you try all features for 30 days. Please note that payment details are required to create this trial license
- Subscription: Monthly or Annual payments provide access to updates and technical support
- Lifetime: Permanent license that includes technical support for 30 days starting from the date of purchase. Updates and additional technical support are available for an extra cost
License Key is a unique identifier for your license, stored in the DPL database. After installation, you need to enter this license key into the DPL web interface to use your copy of DPL.
Each license key can be used on one server. If you need to use it on for more servers, you can purchase a new license keys or add more servers to your existing license key. A server is counted based on the number of places where the license key is entered.
If you want to transfer you license key to the new server, you can first unlink the previous server using the License Manager.
Actions Strictly Prohibited
- Sharing your license key with anyone else
- Sublicensing, renting, or leasing any portion of DPL
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, modifying, or making any attempt to discover the source code of DPL
- Creating derivative works from DPL
The license price includes only the software. We do not offer hosting services, development services, etc.
All orders are processed by our online reseller, LemonSqueezy. LemonSqueezy is the Merchant of Record, providing all customer service inquiries, accepting online payments, handling the tax compliance, managing license keys, and handling returns.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons, including but not limited to: suspected fraud, unauthorized or illegal transactions, or any actions that are in violation of our 'Actions Strictly Prohibited' guidelines.
All purchases are eligible for a refund within 14 days of purchase. If you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us.
After a refund is issued, the license key for the purchase will be terminated, and DPL must be removed from your servers.
We offer free-of-charge support for quick questions related to sales, assistance with first-time installation, and issues with our website. However, technical support is only provided to customers who have purchased:
- A Subscription
- A Lifetime license (support is provided for 30 days starting from the date of purchase)
- A separate technical support service
We strive to respond to all support requests as quickly as possible, although we currently do not offer priority support.
For technical support, please contact us at .
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Last updated: November 15, 2023.